Registration Information for Graduates of an HCA Program in BC

Are you a graduate of an HCA program in BC? To be eligible to work as a Health Care Assistant (HCA) in any publicly funded health care setting in BC, applicants must be registered with BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry.

Application Requirements:

Proof of training from your Educational Institution(s)

You will need to provide information about your HCA education and training in BC, and supply one of these accepted documents:

  • Certificate
  • Official transcript
  • Official letter of completion from your educational institution

If the name on your documents does not match the name on your application, please upload official proof of your name change:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Certificate of Name Change

For information on how to apply for a legal change of name, refer to the British Columbia Vital Statistics Agency.

Choose a Career in Providing Care

Site Map

Privacy Policy

Terms Of Use

Contact Us